![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
I'll blog this entire week and is gotta be a long post readers! HI PEOPLE, I'M BACK FROM M'SIA(Y)!:D Damn excited for myself can? Been longing to return home since the day I step in there. Its cool, is fun. Thanks to Aunt who tour us around for shopping(: I must say that the shopping mall there is like our ShingSiong here. They sell all daily necessaries only. Clothes for Aunty, Uncle. None for my Sis and I. Look at the pictures below and you'll know what I've been doing for the first 2 days! Nothing but sleeping, nothing but lying, nothing BUT ... I thought to myself that I might turn insane if this goes on. Also! Mommy and Daddy love eating a kind of seafood which looks like cockroach to me:x Is really gross and never expect that my Sis actually join them! She say its nice(: *with her smile* Sis: Jie, if you don't eat this you'll be a loser please. Me: Sorry but I rather be a loser than a beast! All pictures were uploaded into facebook, check it out(: We took the ride on Monday night, 10pm. We're glad that the bus driver was fast enough to get us back to Singapore by 4am in the morning which none of us expected it to be that fast. I fall into deep sleep right after shower. Illustration of pictures below: ![]() Time for home! :DThrough my stay, Ward uploaded pictures which were due for months! Hahas. He made me misses each of them more)": Still, it brings back good memories(Y) LOVE YOU PEOPLE:D I can't wait to see any of them soon in near years(: ![]() GEN, PICTURE~ To continue from where I stop, .. I met up with Michelle on the night I've returned. We went Bugis to shop and dinner with her family at Bedok Market before her Dad fetched me home. Please, I'm so shy can? Heh Heh! I can't help to yawn non-stop and she's kinda affected by me that day. HAHAS! We saw this Stitch in Bugis Junction and camwhore! Is only the two of us on that day and Zee left early for his lan. Thus, we actually can't take pictures with both in it. Sigh! ![]() On the following day*without sufficient sleep*, Dad took Mom and I out for Sis and my new phone. We Q for quite a long day and Dad didn't wanted to sign on a plan for us at first. After much though with my add on faces, he actually agrees and pay for the addition amount! Take it as my Birthday present, I don't mind(: Thanks Daddy, xoxo! Love my new phone♥ Send out messages to Brothers, Friends and everybody in facebook asking for an updates of their contacts. Successful I did, thanks to everyone's credit(: I won't be using the old number anymore, so delete it! Right after I'm done with Singtel, I went to meet Phebe straight away! Holymama, seems like I only see her once in a blue moon. This is hell, miss her can?(: & the rest as well♥ We went to shop for her Christmas gift and then to Dick's house for Zhi Yuan 21st Birthday celebration. Bros prepared all the dishes and I must say is really yummy especially those "wanton"! Hahas. Love the cheesecake Marcus baked. Phebe think is too creamy but I think is nice(: As for the birthday boy, we prepared a cake filled with chilies and hotdog*because he loves hotdogs*♥ Dick's mom took this for us(:I left early*like always* because on the following day Mom is bringing us to Granny house at Redhill. Again with insufficient sleep, I woke up at 7.45am the next day. Getting ready to meet Aunty and her family at Chinatown for DimSum! Like finally, I get to see my cousins(: We always chat like nobody's business and only live in our world. And my poor Sis would sit at one corner sms-ing her friends. Because the entire room felt stuffy, we head out to Tiong Baru for shopping*like again* Lunch there and back home. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() There's one lot of album in facebook. As soon as I thought I could have enough rest, I woke up at 7.30am this morning to meet up with my Clique! *faints* We arranged to swim at Jurong East and the traveling distance is really long and far. Hence, meet the usual ones who stay in East and the rest at the meeting point.
Is really fun today, I already had sunburnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn baby! We had slides and those usual rides. However, we end at an earlier timing. Part at the station and off I go to meet Revee for our Christmas Eve♥ Both her friends were there, did nothing much but just one simple dinner. Is tiring and we move off from there at 7.30pm. Got back home like 8.30pm? Mom told me to get home early and now when I'm back, she's out! I'm alone since just now! Sis's out to Church and I'm feeling hungry): I admit I've grew fatter but I still wanna eat. LOL. Tonight is the night! I can get my sleep to the fullest without the need to worry what time to get up tomorrow. Is Christmas and I'll be heading down to Aunt's place for a mini celebration like we used to did last year. Things may remain unchanged but you're no longer there to celebrate with me. Still, we miss this white year despite promise made upon. Can we make it possible one day? You made me realized things which I left me guilt. I'm very happy and thanks(: I, you know how important we're. I told Santa secretly what I want(: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL! May Santa brings you what you want. ♥♥♥ |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |