![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
![]() ![]() HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEW LEONG YEW(:!♥ *If you're wondering what he's holding, its my skirt by the way* LOL Time flies and we're already friends for 6 years! Wishing you all the best and may your wishes come true. Not able to celebrate with you on dot this year, hang on! We'll make one soon:D! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIEL MAKKKKKIE:)!♥Gosh, I almost forget your birthday and the present you last hinted me. HAHAS! Oie, when you gotta meet me up in school for lunch again? You busy buzzy bee! Hykel graduated yet you have not return!): Meet up soon and I will pass you what you want:D! *Shean saw our chat in fb and she comment 'sweet'. I can imagine how cunning her face is giving. Oh please, Makie my 'bf' ok! LOLLLLLL. ![]() & HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELLE GOH:D!♥ (Yesterday) Time spent with you throughout this 2 years are totally CRAZY please! You made me laugh, made me cry, made me smile like nobody's business. & Your funny family get used to calling me 'SANDY LIM'! & Not forgetting crazy majong with my Mom. LOL! ILOVEYOUBABYYYY:)! Hope you had your blast on your birthday & love that nutella we bought! Oh lalala~ Last long with kuku zeeeeeeeeeeee(: CDN I'M COMING! LOVE ME LOVE ME AND WE CAN WRESTLE TOGETHER TIL THURS. MARRY ME CDN, OH YOU'RE SO SWEET(NOT-.-''')! Won't be attending school until Thurs, 8.30am-10am which CDN paper starts. Then, I would self proclaim holiday:) *end of my birthday post* |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |