![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
Following pictures were taken mainly from Stomp:
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/this_urban_jungle/502802/inails_anyone_check_out_these_funky_nail_paintings.html ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() To my amaze when I open this link, I found all the different designs which I gotta love them like mad! How I wish I could just get anyone of them done right now. LOL! For more pictures, simply click on the link. There's even Apple Company design. How could girls not love them?:) Anyway, tomorrow is already the paper for WFB. Its not like a week ago or so, neither CDN. To be frank, I have no much confident! This subject appear to be no content to study at all! We can only memorize the format and look out for our language. So I'm not even certain with myself how well I can score. Pretty nervous because I am doubting me now. Guess I'm just going to read through and remember some of the highlighted point. Not going to stress myself at all. My head is in a mess right now. I felt that my forehead is running hot while playing Monopoly deals earlier on:( & worst still when I got caught in the rain. Flu came by and said hi! -.-'' Please don't even thought of knocking me down at this time because I've got something better to do! Sick/rain sick/rain go away, come again another day. Sandy has a test to take, sick/rain sick/rain go away~ LOLLLL. I'm nobody to help when you fail to take pride in your work! |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |