![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
A direct copy and type text from Slut: "You must be thought I forget to text you when I'm home right! WRONG! Its cause I just reach home. Next, you must be thought why I so long then reach home right. Its cause I went ikea with parents. Third, you must be thinking why I type so much right. Cause I know you can't reply. Lastly, fourth, you must be laughing now. Hahaha" I bust into laughter immediately after reading this text. Hahas. Wondering if what we're talking about, we went out together today(: We did something in relate to 'Girls' like just another gaga day! So into beauty I must say, hehehe~ In one way or another, we did a lot of traveling. From Bedok to Woodland to Punggol to Hougang to AMK and back to Bedok again! Tour at AMK hub around late noon(4pm), looking for our breakfast cum lunch. Ate so much that we can hardly finish the dinner Grandma cook for us! Its so like bringing a boyfriend home to make everyone recognize, right Baby? LOL. Basically, we had udon? Takoyaki balls and snow flakes. Wanted to get some durian puffs as well but the Q is always long): I'm always craving for that but whenever I see the Q is like hell. I wanted to have that so badly!! T.T & now I'm hungry, I crave like mad. Her dad pick her up from my place and we part. Sighhhhhhh! Gotta be the next time we meet again): But thanks to her, we laugh so much today. & Thanks for everything todayyyyyyyy yo! Nonsense never ends. HAHAS! I'll upload pictures into bloggers tomorrow while she'll upload pictures into fb for me:D! Picture below are taken with my two sweetie last night:) ![]() Look at our puffy eyes, that's because we just woke up from our afternoon nap from 4pm-7pm. LOL. Its a long duration, I know. I fall asleep uncontrollably and woke up finding the sun had already set. Took them out for a walk at Night market, see how adorable beebee is running around. She started whacking me when she fail to capture the stuff she want while playing those games-.-' Can't help to still love her(Y)! HEHE(: Didn't manage to catch my entire show despite cabbing home. Am so mad please)": But still that 5 minutes of handsome guy, awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww~ :D Turn in to bed after show. I slept so many hours yesterday:x Like a pig no one will be. New photos from Haadiy's camera:D ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |