"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."

Weeks over Monopoly deals' life = Shiok to the maxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!
LOL! This would be the game which keeps us occupied during break time.
You'll hear my excited voice all over. I never stop talking, everyone knows:)
HAHA.




KBOX last week? Or last two weeks. I can't really remember.
My schedule had been too tight. I hardly remember the things I've did.
Got to admit that I'm old though.

Nowadays I'm so forgetful, take Sunday for instant..
I went right to bed after shower without offing the lights.
It come back to my sense when I realized that I left my toner out.
Can you imagine if I were the one who left the lights on throughout the night?
I guess my life would just be finish off the next day. LOL!

Too much things have been brushing through my mind recently.
I questioned myself when do I stand but hardly find any answers in return.
Am I wrong? Or just taken for granted?
Not only being nice gain nothing, they will simply turn everything over.
I will leave, for good. Save the trouble, save the suffering. Save everything!

Ivy tries to cheer me up, I'm so thankful to have a babe like her:)
Not forgetting Honey who stood me by when I'm in need and a long
hand offered by Slut whenever I'm down.

Life's wonderful with people whom really treasures you, understand you.
Know you, heard you and love you.

Thanks to those who stood by me endlessly!

I'm sad to say if you can't read me, your loss.
If you can't stay, you go.
If you can't take it, you leave.
If you think you're right, you're wrong.
Because I don't change for who you want me to be.
I'm live for who I am.




UL0904R:
MP TEST FALLS ON THE 24 NOV, TOMORROW.
STARTING FROM 10am-12pm!
VENUE WOULD BE HELD ACCORDING TO OUR TIMETABLE.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ATTEND AND GOOD LUCK:)



Ivy Goh gave me courage that I will do well.
CK wishing me all the best and we'll go for a feast when I'm done with test.
Daniel Mak wants me to burn my pages and do well for exams

*THANKS GUY! I WILL:) LOVE YOU PEOPLE.















Instead of picking on others' mistake, perhaps it would be nicer if you are able to realize your own mistake first. Like I've said, I don't need to go behind you to brush your tails to be label as GOOD FRIEND because all I've did were just offering pure friendship. If you took me for granted, I'm sorry and don't blame when I fool you out because you're just one meaner bit*h who would not even take others into for considerations. If all you want was what I'm having today, go ahead and see if you can get it. Because no matter how much you try, you can never beat me for who I am. Its simple, you're not me!

Get this right and off you go! I'm not foolish enough to give, I'm smart enough to stay.

When you can't even get it right, don't ever thought of fighting this battle.
Because deep in you, you know that you'll never win.
You'll just say for the sake of saying and complaining but nothing you've said meant anything.