"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Today marks down one happy occasion:) I've complete one paper, MP. Left with two more to go!
Reward myself with Harry Potter movie. I finally get to watch it! & seriously I can't wait for part 2. Dying to watch how Moldervort die under his own spell and I can't believe that Jerk sitting next to me actually falls asleep. By the way, my 'jerk' refers to my classmate Xg. He hardly turns up for lesson and is always late. LOL! Today's one miracle when he attend his test. No choice but to give myself a little praise for being such a nice friend to give him morning calls and calls to check whether if he left school for real. Know why I stated 'for real'? That's because whenever he says that he's coming out from the house, he falls back to sleep and miss the entire lessons for the day! Hahas.

Yes. That's how funny it could be.

Bringing MP back into the topic, I must say that today's test was rather easy. I did managed to complete the entire paper within 30mins. I spot one careless mistake which costs me one mark after submitting my paper. Got a MCQ wrong in section A and this is much more hectic! A MCQ is equal to 3 marks. Can you believe that this actually costs more than a question found in SAQ? This is exactly like how we got push off the cliff-.-''

But still, I'm glad that I only lost a total of 4 marks not including any other careless mistakes spot yet:)










A little touch up on Sandy's weather forecast today:

Feeling happy for things that she thought it would never be happening again. It may not be just two but still, she got one of her wish strike out from the list. Perhaps it comes along with some content but it surprised her when she found out that she can never leave that person alone. That person don't not know but she hopes that he would just remain where he is. As long as she gets to see him, she'd felt safe. Unknowingly, a smile cracks out from the side of her lip.