"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."

Sometime I wish that you could just understand without the need for me to speak.
Believe the feeling that we were once in, trust the communication we once used,
I thought you could understand me. "Thought", I've used you as my assumption.
Right now, right here, nothing is fixed. Worst still, assumption.

Who am I to bet on now? Is not me, my future, its you.

I questioned myself next, how much do you worth? But nothing could had change the fact for how much I am loving you. What hurts the most was being so close! Parting and separating means nothing but ignorant and coldness do. Perhaps you could question yourself what I've did to deserve such treatment to this.

We do deserve to be treated in a better way, I promised just because no one owns you a living. Nothing is completed as a promise until it was done. By loving me, you don't talk. You only DO! But I don't see any effort in you while it seems to me that I'm the only one fighting so hard and make you felt like a King. & so?

Despite all my doings, it will just make you think that I'm stubborn and to me, you made me felt like a fool. You don't understand me, I don't understand you. We both screwed up when we don't understand one another. But, right now.. I want to break this chain to create a better environment for us. I don't wanna leave you, I know and I can guarantee. No matter how tough time gotta be, I will stay with you in replies to your needs. I may not be a perfect girlfriend, but if you make me one, I can:)

Life's nothing without you.

Is a bit torturing now. Can't we just end this and get what we really want? You gotta get this that I'm not there as and when you've taken for granted. I will leave one day eventually. That is none of my fault. Is mainly that you doesn't know how to appreciate and treasure, who to blame? Yourself. Instead of regret, why not take each steps count?