![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
Plumped in an indulging weekend with people whom I loved most,
I always pray that summer time could go a little longer. As everyone can see, its Ivy's birthday and we're out to celebrate:) Beats me. I just had so much fun yesterday and I was totally drenched. Wanted to key in an entry for blogger yet was so too tired to do so. First of all, thanks to those who made it and created such a wonderful time. Ultimately, Ivy was amazed by the birthday cake thought by Halim. Instead of Black forest, we got ourselves m&n melts! *Check out the previous entry for the birthday cake* Obviously we had the best way of finishing the cake, is just like the four of us? Princess(Me), Queen(Ivy), Halim and Princess's bf(Daniel). LOL! *Halim immune to my nonsense and he started addressing me as Princess:)* We took our spoons and dig through the path which were made of flour! HAHAS! I had always been wanting to try this but no one would ever agrees. Yesterday, I tried it for the first time on the very first unique birthday cake I've met:) IS AWESOME(Y)! Many silly things we did. We were all like little kids rushing through water droplet, throw them high up in the air pretending they were like snow flakes as if we were the real prince and princess. Halim who took the pictures most of the time agrees as well. Daniel was very quiet and we started to recall back those times during GEN. All these while, people like AhLim had mistaken that Shean was the one who took Daniel's bed on the very last day until we mentioned it. That explains well why Lim was confused when people call me as Daniel's Girlfriend. LOL! Buddy, I wish I were that skinny like Shean. I can still remember how tired everyone is. On the way back home, the bus was packed. We stood close to one another and I started to ponder at one question. So I looked at Ivy and Halim.. "Why are we so close?" Halim mistaken and took it as a physical close. I further explain it and told him about our bonds. They answered.. "Guess it is because we know we gotta leave and separate one day. That's why we treasure more and this is the result." My heart aches awhile. It been biding to many Goodbyes which I seriously hate it. Who would be my next Goodbye and I told myself, should I let him go just like this? I wish I could keep everyone by my side. It's no good to think more than any teenagers do. Must people really lost them in order to learn how to treasure? It sucks seriously. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() But I believe, somewhere on this Earth.. Everyone had their deepest memories which even over a lifetime period, they will still remember. Perhaps I would call this "Love". So, in order not to turn it into regret, we gotta treasure. Do what you think is right, live as if there's no tomorrow. Your heart will tell you secret that you'll might not realized. Since then, it makes me miss Tania more and the rest terribly. I don't even wish to say Bye to Ivy though we're still able to meet in School. Also, I wonder when's the next time Daniel could have lunch with me, when Ahlim can make me laugh like nobody business and when Ivy gotta stop caring for me. I just love them so much! I agreed. GEN created us with a clearer understanding about ourselves and definitely created a stronger confident in us. Able us to think and decide, live and play for who we are. Forging love, forgive hate. We learn everything from GEN. It certainly created a different impact in us. Thank you! I wish I could see everyone again. So terrible that I dream of everyone.. Talking to Ivy, hugging Tania and racing with everyone. :( I hope days in school would be as fun like GEN. One thing for sure, GEN reads a better mind of mine. #1. 1 Chubby *, 2 Chubby *, 3 Chubby * ... #2. Look what's on your feet? #3. Happy birthday Ivy Goh #4. Thanks for your presents from Thailand:) I xoxo it! |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |