"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Perhaps I will go a little longer today since its Friday:)!
I'm here to spend another two days of awesome weekend before School starts on Mon again. No matter how awesome it gotta be, I'd need to flip through those pages and get facts about MP right. Gosh! Pain or not? (MP test on Wed)

First of all, today's Jaryl birthday. We missed his birthday celebration this year as he wasn't able to make it on the same day on Ivy's birthday! Pretty wasted right?! But never mind, we'll all soon meet again(: Everyone's back in Singapore even Mira. We so gotta plan another outing, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! ....

So, dear Jaryl:


Happy Birthday Big Brother:)!
May your wishes come true and maintain your current GPA, study hard!
You're such a great role model whom we'll take upon of.
So we're wishing you to be successful of who you want you to be.
Always staying sweet with your Girlfriend, have one blasting celebration:D

Can't wait to meet them up soon!

Funny Daniel msn me last night asking if I would like to meet for today's lunch. Wasted because Ivy couldn't make it due her packed working schedule! Though I wish to have one romantic lunch with my Bf but life with Ivy rocks even better♥ Hehe! Guess Makie felt a bit disappointed when I told him we're not meeting anymore:( But I promise to make him one next week!

P/S: Baby, don't feel touch if you happen to read this:D! LOL.

As I've mention, Exam dates are drawing nearer and I've yet touch on any topics. No more playing and slacking for me until exams are over on the 9th Dec. I won't be in Singapore after that for a couple of days(near to a week?). More to leading a simple life out there, feeding mosquitoes and catching firefly:)! I'd love to take this chance to give myself a holiday because this term had been too tiring and is already suffocating me with so much issues.

Perhaps a short getaway would rotate a better life


Might even find myself some better objectives in life. Guess this is what I'll be looking for in this trip, wish me Bon Voyage and luck people:)! To be honest here, I'm not actually looking forward but I will just play along and brush up some atmosphere then. It's hard to be a good daughter. LOL!

Some school matters here perhaps, since it has been ages I last talk about them. Roy been going very patience and take today for example. Our head just contain twice the brain size with all those nerves connected wrongly and never works right, he taught us over and over again without any complain. Hoping that diagrams and working would give us a clearer idea. Who else could be better than him? (Well, I know one but never mind)

But what draws my attention most would be SW lesson! :D *YEAHHHHHHHH!* I get to play my favourite sport like nobody's business? LOL! Basketball this morning with Michelle and friends. Somehow we're crazy enough to form a team of two girls and VS against 5 guys:) But know what? We lost 2-4 balls to them but I guess it's already consider good to play with 5 guys with only 2 girls:) Hahas!

10.00pm: GOODNIGHT:)!