![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
Not long after dinner, I'm still feeling full.
Thanks Aunty and Uncle! Sorry to had troubled you guys. It was a very delicious dinner:) & Yummy yum yum sparkling juice! Working the reverse way from others, I started studying from Unit 2 & already completed at Unit 3. Completed Unit 1 today, leaving one last Unit 4:) I'm not confident how much I'd absorb but I seems to be understanding it already. Pretty ready to take my test! Checking back my schedule today, I realized that I won't be able to check my result before holiday comes. Kinda sad, but what should I do? :\ I wanna know the result myself at the very first moment. Not when the atmosphere's gone then I happen to know it:(! I don't want leave Singapore anymore. Had fun with Jaymas today:)! Got a kiss goodbye! Thanks. Round 2 steamboat! |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |