![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
My dear readers, is Monday again.
I already lost count on how many Monday had we met ever since the day I met you. Started to question myself how much things had change ever since the day we know. How much I started missing us, the things we did and the things you've said. Every moment spend, I wish time would go a little longer. Because I know when the sooner it pass, we got to say goodbye & perhaps never meet again. You heard my little forecast? I wish you did. One example and maybe you'll know how fast time flies. ByungYun went back to Korean when we're in sec 1. He return for Christmas a year later(that was like 5years ago). Then, everyone formed their life. Each of us had different goals to catch, different dreams to make. Slowly, we part to into different tertiary. & right now, just yesterday! I can't believe again, 4 years later, he's returning to Singapore! Now, count how many Monday had past? Honey and I actually miscount that it's only 2 years. But on second count, we actually forgot another 2 years in our Poly/ITE life. We gave out a WOW! It feels great to have him back again because we miss him like mad. Time back to 4E1 serious own:) As I was about to turn in last night, I received a text from Sianghui making me missing 4E1 more. He's sweet anyway! I thought he has something for me but he's just checking how am I because its been like 8489416404894066849840 minutes we last update on another. Awww~ This is what I call true friend. Slut agree that no matter how great friends were, friends and times back in Secondary school were the awesome one! In fact, we surpass friends and formed like a family:) 6 years and more, we're still counting on our friendship. I miss you guys! Xoxo. Let's take this chance when ByungYun is back on this Saturday to meet up!♥ I'm sure everyone miss him as well:) Bro BY, don't forget to bring us some delicious seaweed like how you always did♥ |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |