"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Just before I was thinking what pictures to upload today, I told my sis that I want to snap some pictures of myself. You may call me vain pot/tin pot/short pot, I don't mind. Which girls isn't? And when I was done, I don't wanna upload them anymore. LOL! I'm way too tired and lazy to do so.

Right now, my sleeping mode's turn on in front of my com.

Mom and Dad went to a wake. Am suppose to tag along but I already had a long day and is drenched, so I skipped it. Friends whom I've not meet for a very long while, stay strong alright! We may not meet often but I do miss you guys alot:) I hope to meet you up soon.. Do take good care of yourselves and the family! This may be the darkest moment but I'm sure it will pass soon. She stay and live in everyone's heart.

RIP.

So fast, it already Friday now! Time to have another blasting weekends:) A day which I'm always looking forward to. I wish to spend my weekend under a cold raining day with my jacket on hanging around the malls drinking a cup of my favourite. That's my ideal weekend! Holiday will be arriving in few weeks time, so gotta bear with it! Lols.

Menu on today's school?

Roy did a check on WFB class by walking along the corridors. Everyone know what's that suppose to mean and laughed. We did revision during CDN topics and had a fire drill trial. Roy is kind enough to let us down the field later than the others and mark our attendances according to the class attendances that we had in class so to let us go off earlier:)

We had badminton during S&W before Pool in the club for 3hours or even perhaps more. My usual clique were there of cause, we had so much fun! In total, we had 3 tables for ourselves.

*WE: Michelle, Evanda, Zee, Mark, Deng, Diy, Xg, Fabian, Algernon and myself.

Won many rounds, feeling good of cause:D LOL! Beat Algernon the most number of times I guess, just my luck! *winks* They had already made a booking for next Friday, how efficient can they be when it comes to play? Hahas. Both my hands were up for this:) I wanna go swimming as well:( Its been like 2 weeks I last swim? No, I think more than that.

Suddenly night cycling just strike into my mind. Anyone's in?:)






My weather forecast today told me that she's really happy.