"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
I'm missing GEN so badly!
I day dream all the while back to those wonderful time we had.
I really miss each of them:'(

Been weeks I last seen Ivy Goh, Daniel Mak, Lim and Hykel in school for lunch. I miss those time chatting away while Makie came personally to school and meet me up just for a meal. *Aww, touched* HEHE! I so gotta meet up with them soon. Jaryl's birthday gift is still camping over at my place. Retrieve back please Jaryl!

I wonder where's Tania and Marcie while how Kendall had been!
Miss their hugs and Ward's carry up against his shoulder, so tall!
Not forgetting my Canada Boyfriend, Bright! HAHAS~ *Inside joke*

Boring Saturday, not motivated to get my books working. Went out to meet Michelle for a short while and send her off to work before heading home. She must be so touched, I know. Muahahahas~ Heading over to Baby's house tomorrow:) Aunty is gotta make pizza! WOOOOOTS! Hopefully Honey would complete her project on time so I won't have to keep taking pictures like how I do last week:D

Time to shower and catch up my show. Goodnight:)