"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."

Hari Raya Holiday for everyone, People:)!
Harry Potter launch in cinema today.

Great blessing for a date to kill two stones

Outside is raining a bit. My mind cracks me a little idea..
Asking me to get out to town for a short while and grab some topics along to study.
Get dressed in a casual form and I'm all ready to go!
Not forgetting to grab one of my favourite drink out there


This is life.

I'm not turning on my mobile today because I think I deserve a short runaway.
Wish to spend some moment doing some of my reflection and think it through:)
It brings me back to that time when I was studying in one of the Macdonald's?
You told me I should had got you along but I don't wish to worn you out.
Because you've seen me enough for 5times in a week:)
You then replied: "Silly girl, don't do this next time"

It would be great if it is same this time round.

I miss your presence and those warm hugs of yours which I'd madly crave for.

I post them up yet block it away from you.
What exactly am I doing?
Knowing that studies were your prioritizes, I don't wanna stress you.
Neither impress any pressure on my needs in you.
But at times, won't you be able to understand how I feel?
You have your needs and wants, I had mine too.
Life isn't only all about you.

Perhaps you'd forget me.


약속, 추억, 당신과 나, 거짓말 내가 그들을 잃는다고 말했을 때.