![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
![]() HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENEDICT NGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG:)! Sorry about my absent last night, I will make up to you other day. Sandy wishing you all the best and may your wishes come true. Wishing your life journey a fruitful one and last long with PHEBE POH! I miss you girl:) Really sorry about last night. Talking back about last night.. HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY SHERRY WONG:) ![]() ![]() I attended her Birthday Party at Downtown Chalet, alone. It was really awkward and shy in the first place. However, I'm glad that I blended in eventually. They are one bunch of funny people:) & I made new friends!! Some inner joke which I shall not blog about it then, -.-'' Did not drink or stay out, am really a good girl though. I don't wish to find myself drunk and walking on the street alone then not knowing what happened next. LOL! But one thing I must comment about, ITS THE BIRTHDAY CAKE FROM BAKERZIN! OHPLEASE! Is very delicious and yummy can?! Cheese 100% pure. GOSH! I just love it so much. If only the birthday cake was mine, I promise I won't share with anyone. LOL! Left that place with Am after cake cutting. Both of us were really afraid though as it was already late. But we had a wonderful conversation and found out that we were both really alike! Anyway, we're both AQUARIUS:) Yeayeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~ Thanks for those advise and I will work towards that goal:) P/S: I had fun last night in a place filled with mystery. Back to Sunday, its time to go back for school again:( I mean everyone has to. Right? Awww, I hope weekend would swoop with weekdays so it could last a little longer! Exams are round the corner yet I'm not feeling anything or nervous. One thing I know for sure, I've not start studying yet. I'm such a pain to kill myself, I know. LOL! But no worries. I know when's time for what! That's me:) Guess that's pretty all for today. Study, family and rest! When everyone started asking me for you last night, I couldn't answer or reply. It just happened so sudden that we are not together. Something I'm really puzzled with. Why can't I get you off my mind? It seems like you've already lock it up. What should I do? |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |