"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Funny little tumblr notes do makes me feel a little better.
It seems pretty much to me that my mood was hanging up on a tiny rope.
I might fall anytime which means I may get frustrated at any moment.

Frankly speaking, I lost my way through the woods at times.
I can hardly find words to describe my feelings or barely know what I'm doing.
Am I running away or I'm really lost? I don't know. I'm hung up in suspense.
I've tried and resort to different methods but it doesn't work!
Now, I'm getting mad at myself too!

Sandy changed, or environment do?
As time flies, there's no way we can stop ourselves from moving away from them.
Is a bond that our soul had interaction with almost all the time.
Reason is simple. You meet different people and situation everyday.
You open up your mind with different perception as time goes by.

But am I doing this for good?

Sometimes, over protection to yourself may causes extra hurt.
My mood sunken rapidly, not feeling sad or happy tonight.
I could had been better without any distraction around me.
I should learn how to focus.

Baby, you've gotten into me way too much than its meant to be.
Understand why at times I look away from you, why do I ignore.
I wish to tell you "Get lost". But you crave too much!

Know how much I'd wish to let you know how much I need you?
I want to spend a Christmas that we both missed last year.
Staying out to count down another special moment with you.
Wish that it would be the same person to plan for my birthday again.
& many things else...

I'd wish to break myself down and cry deep in the dark.

Kind soul bring me bleach to solute my mind.
I wish to forget everything and in exchange, happiness.











Bon Voyage Sir!
Have a safe trip & we'll meet again.
I'll miss you for sure.