![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
![]() Dinner with Michelle, Zee and Algernon at Ikea after school today:) We had a big feast I think? We got chicken wings and individual meals on our table. I took some chicken nuggets when the rest had rice, pasta and meatballs. That actually calls a meal for my dinner. I couldn't eat much when I get home. So that's all I had! Not sure if my gastric is acting up again, I just don't feel good at times. But at the same time, I already lost my appetite. I'd eat, as much as I can:) Suppose to be out in town with Gwen but due to some reason, we cancel and postpone to next Wednesday. I'm so sorry girl! Not prepared for a double trip, .. But you know I always care and wanting to hang out with you:D & there we goes hanky panky, hahahahahahas! Today's lesson basically touched on CDN practical. We did software applying for permit and learning how to fill in the necessary fields. Rather easy I would say, completed fast as well. Roy's on bullet mode today! Whoever come in late for the lesson receive one of his bullet. That shot is strong enough to hit you down. It's funny when we tried to stop ourselves from laughing at those who comes in class next because already, we knew the outcome. One point to make: Whatever he said, is not for the sake of scolding but is for our own good's. We have nothing to bear against him even when his words were too harsh. I seriously think that we deserve it! When people fail to look at ITE in the right way, we do not follow what they think. That's because we deserve a better pride out there to be respected not because we are ITE, people ought to look down on us. Nobody is helping us except the teachers. If we, ourselves, wouldn't even help us, who do you think can? Guess this is the part where everyone fails to think. No comment. Shafique touch down in Singapore last night:) So happy to have you back Sir! You already told me that it was a blasting vacation, it must be very fun. Can't wait to hear from you soon, perhaps a call to you when weekend arrives! That's when I have more time and you would be able to tell me what happens:) Can't wait to hear your story base on "MY VACATION". HAHAS! ITS GREAT TO HAVE YOU BACK:)! My weather forecast today: My view may seems to be raining a bit but my mood never fail to smile for whatever reason happens. One last point before I end my entry and this would be the ranting part. Seriously I can't take this anymore and I'm not gotta take it at all. If you think you're the King, fine. Prove it! Please note that I don't care if you read this or not, if you ever think that I'm referring to you because I'm not going to take any shit from you when you come telling me about how cyber war attack your emotions. That only goes to show that you're guilty conscious. You understand what I'm saying for the fact that you DID it! I've no fear to let you know or even when people read how despicable you are. The game is on! Friends around me care and loved me, I know:) They read my blog out of concern and wanted to know how my daily life goes on like a 'keep in touch' thing. However, some people mistook the hidden message and turn things into his/her juicy topics to gossip on and then, they turn paranoid. Its funny isn't it? So what's now? You're telling me that I'm your hot news? Thanks for making me a star and I must comment on your silliness that you actually make me counts. I'm known. I guess your life must be really boring and you need someone's else life to be your entertainment. Worst still, you actually do not dare to discuss the content like how you did with your family each time after watching a movie. And deep in you, you're already dying to know what's the outcome before the next episode is out. Pathetic huh? You must be cursing that I shouldn't be keying in blog entries on net then. Yes, I agree to the extend to have such readers like you. Not sure if my blog is a b*tch or being famous to keep you tracking but note this, I don't need you in my life. Easy, simple. Next, .. Go ahead and even replace me if you can! So you think you're already the King wearing the throne? Shameless freak. Who cares if you disagree because you're not me who made you the king of anything. If you have not heard of this song before, my suggestion for you is to listen now. I will not use the word "doing". See here.. By repeating what I've did.. does that makes you feel good? Not only in my eyes, others would just agree that you're just a piece of junk. I'm sorry that you don't have such high level of imitation or even to take anything away from me. So you THOUGHT you've got me? Take a closer look, no one is begging you! You're begging for people especially for their attention! To look through you, you're just afraid to be left out when no one is there for you. You did and by all means to the extend of 'snatching' friends. Worst still, you assume that you will get the right situations by 'treats'(which were meant more for dogs compared to humans) to make them listen to you like you're the only boss. I'm so sorry that despite so much doings, no one is listening to you. But still, you are acting like the boss. Pathetic huh? & what? Worst still, you just dump your 'loyal fan' to my charity club huh! Why not just keep those loyal fans of yours instead of fearing when you'll loss out? You're much more silly than it appears to be right now. Seriously I pity your loneliness. PLEASE! STOP DUMPING THOSE USELESS THING TO MY SIDE WHEN I DO NOT EVEN NEED THEM WHILE YOU PURELY HATES THEM. Don't ever you try pushing your luck! You can have things which I had before, thing which I've did before but if you're getting out of my limit, I'm gotta take them all back and make you lost all. Silent kills. When I do not make any comments, it doesn't mean that I'm fine with the situation. Don't ever take things for granted, it will only make you look worst! I'll be happier if you think that I'm referring to you and raise your paranoid level. Because that's only when you'll reveal yourself for who you are and finally stop pestering me even for a moment. One precious word that I've been keeping for you: LOSERS! |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |