![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
blahblahblah. Is this the best blogger could go?
Typing and mentioning about your life everyday seems to be a boring thing to do so. But whenever I resist myself from blogger my mind fill in images, words and a wave sound out of nowhere telling me to do it! So here I am blogging, not very sure about the content still. I'd had lunch with my lovely today:) Ah boo came around and joined us for awhile as he has meeting to go before 1pm. I do feel good hanging around with them even when its only for an hour. They never fail to make me laugh♥ Words and feelings are never enough for me to describe how awesome they were:) I skipped my study session with my Cliques! They moved from Expo to Airport which costs me a bit of distance to go. Right in the bus with Ahlim, I felt so tired and sleepy that I really need my bed. I can sleep at any moment. Can't imagine if I were out to town with Lim for stationary shopping. LOL! Agreed upon Harry Potter movie next week, I can't wait please! He's my favourite together with Prince Edward from the movie twilight and Zac Efron from HSM!! Ohmygod~ But more to take into consideration now, exams are right the corner. I should really start studying and focus now. I shall not further post it and to get some rest before starting my work:) Advance Goodnight Earthlings! |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |