![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
![]() To recall what I've did over the week, I guess I have nothing much to mention. Tuesday I was on MC but I did not really get to the doctor because there's still leftover medicine at home. Haze got over Singapore for the couple of day. Many people around were falling sick. I went back home early on Wednesday? I rested. Supposedly to meet up Hykel and Daniel for lunch on Thursday. However Roy went on sudden MC which I had to cancel my date with them:( Together with my usual clique, we went to bus 10 and took more than an hour ride. We landed ourselves in Vivo City:) It was fun playing around. Photos to be upload soon. Today weather doesn't seems to be happy. It rains and got the Haze all over? Our plan to Jurong East for a swim got to be cancel! This is so not fun. Over dude! We went to Mark's place with the CD we rented on hand? Its A Night In the Museum 2:) Trust me, it got me laughing all the way. After the movie, I still had my little swim for perhaps 30mins or so. Everything seems to be moving fast recently. Is this good or bad? I really don't know. But I hope time would stop when there's only me and you:) My eyes were dozing me off! I need my sleep like real serious now! GOODNIGHT EARTHLINGS:) I really had a tired week. & I would not deny how clumsy I am to leave out my things each time I leave a place. |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |