"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."

Silly Ivy teared when she's checking in this morning!
Hahas. Don't cry my girl. We'll all misses you:)
Take good care of yourself and I received your text this morning.

School starts today and I'm so not starting it today.


6.51pm post:

My new timetable is out:)!
It's so sweet and even sweeter than before.
I've got into MP module but guess it wasn't a bad choice though.

Dad been encouraging me not to drive a forklift.
He thinks that it is not cool for me and its not helping me in any areas:(
I've think it through and it does make sense as we could easily get license outside
within 5 days:) So decided to give MP a try!

One more thing which I'm so excited about regarding our PE lesson?
It has been extended to 2 times a week! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees~
I can play and hang out more time with sports!:) *winks*

Rather tired today but it was another fun day!
I shouldn't be moody then but I did for that little while.
Can't help it *shy*


Anyway, another important new's up!
26th Oct, 1.30pm : CLASS TAKING PHOTO:)
Outside ITE stuff club
Wheees~ Been waiting for this moment!