![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
Seriously am right now having a bad stomach cramp since last night?
This sucks please. I'm aching all over my body. I don't feel right and I'm tired. & not forgetting... HAPPY BIRTHDAY FANGFANG:)!
May your wishes come true. Wishing you an enjoyable birthday & strike hard in your studies. ♥♥♥Last night was really funny. I did silly things with my Dad. Mom and Dad's 21st Anniversary is coming and both of them were planning REAL HARD about their celebration and everything? Mom goes a bit mushy while Dad behave so indecisive. He phone me up in the evening getting me to have a tour with him throughout the malls to pick a present. And so I did. Both of us spray like so many kinds of perfume here and there until we got them all mixed up. Even the smell. The sale person even encourage us to take a walk around before making up our mind. She's nice enough to get all sample pen down:) Dad: Which one you prefer? Me: Cherry Blossom Dad: Rose Me: No, don't like. Dad: Why? Me: Just that feeling. Dad: Then which one you prefer? Me: CHERRY BLOSSOM. Dad just want me to say rose. After much argument.. Dad: Why? Which one? Rose okays? I think Rose is nice. Me: Cherry Blossommmmmmmmmm. Dad: But Rose blablabla... Me: Okays, let's pick Rose then! Dad: Okays:) SEE?! SEE HOW CUTE MY DAD IS? He had an answer in his mind yet he just want me to say out the answer he wants. And poor daughter... He even persuade both of his daughter to get a dress for his wife. Oh dad, you're so cunning:) |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |