"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Pictures taken the past few days are up:)!
I only selected a few and pin it up. (Browse below)

Wanted to blog earlier but Iphone did not allow until I got back home and
turn on my com. Had my little nap as I don't wish to face a problem sleeping
tonight. Tomorrow gotta be a brand new start!

School's starting

Several notification I would like to tell and share.
Am rather happy about it.

#1. I received information that Byung Yun is coming back to Singapore in a Month's time to visit us. I can't believe it yet looking forward to welcome his return:) My dear brother, its been years we last met. I wonder how had you become and did you get taller? Heh! I can't wait to give you a big warm welcome hug:) Gotta spend the time wisely til then. I hope that it doesn't crush with my exam schedule, that's all.

#2. Douglas is back from Mexico!

I don't know why but the text was found in Dad's phone last midnight but he only show it to me this morning. Anyway, am glad that you're back in Singapore. You must be missing every little thing. Let's meet and catch up soon:)

#3. Ivy gotta leave for Thailand tonight.

Before I start all my same-old-nagging to take good care of yourself, I hereby wish you a Bon Voyage my girl:) Have fun during your trip and take this good learning opportunity as your stepping stones to climb to a higher challenge I'll be here waiting and celebrate your birthday by then. Gotta miss you badly especially when I need you to talk to!): Don't forget me! Xoxo

Lastly and most importantly, ........ #4.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAFI-QUA:)!♥
Sandy who is always so amazing wishing you all the best with all your amazing wishes.
May all of them come true for you and be a wonderful one.
Birthday-on, party time! Enjoy. Misses!


PICTURES!!

K(6th Oct 2010):















K(9th Oct 2010):





Not long ago while I'm on the phone with Ivy..
We talk about GEN again which reminds us something funny.

During one of the activities, we were to pose like unhappy working colleagues.

William and the rest(my group) heard that Ward(other group) is going to be
the "mean" party, they decide to get me to be the victim instead of Kendall.
Ward couldn't bear to raise his voice at me yet he has to makes him guilty after that.
Everyone in class learn about the both parties were laughing away and hope
that he doesn't scare me too much.

& mean William gets to see his show as in how Ward is going to scream at me!

LOL! This is so funny.

Well, we always had lots of fun time together!
It makes me really miss them a lot.

School's gotta start. I'm not sure if I'm able to keep in contact with Tania
if I were to meet a busy schedule. But definitely I will keep her update:)

Misses out there to all my friends!





I'm ready this time round:)