"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."

Out to town with Michelle last noon:)
Believe it or not, its our first date.
I worn that dress out for the first time and I really likes it!

We tour around City hall and everything.
Did some shopping and bought some clothes home.
& we called it a day.

Recently I get tired easily and I don't know why.
I must sleep to fulfill my max tomorrow before school reopens
and that sucks, trust me!

Last night an awkward feeling strikes me and bought up the fear in me again.
I'm really sick and tired of these. I hook myself as a bait now and I gotta remove it.
I must no matter what..

8pm: I'm heading out again tonight:)


To my fellow classmates out there:

School resume on this coming Monday.
It will be held at Room03-30 at 12pm.
Please take note and do not be late:)