"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."

IVY GOH SILLY GIRL:)
Its left with 9 days and you're back in Singapore! Enjoy the last 9 days of your trip even when you're/not happy or upset about it. I know it is tough handling out there all alone by yourself but don't forget you have someone here concerning for you and caring, trying to reach out for you. This is only a small little challenge. Don't add it into a burden into yourself kays:)

I will smack those naughty creatures out there for you! No worries.
And what happened to your leg? I don't understand the term you've posted.
Is it serious? :(

Do you want me to fetch you on the day you arrive?:D
Or your daddy gotta do that?

School's fun but GEN is better. Trust me!:)
I miss those days like crazy and mad? Its making me insane!
If only time could rewind and stop, I would stop there then.
Just for you and us:D! HEHE!

Misses and love to you babe! Xoxo.



HAHAS! Last night I had a sleeping bet.
& I guess I won(: Teeheee~