![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
![]() ITE release a new term result today:)! I've got mine checked and did pretty well. Good job Sandy♥ & Good job to everyone out there for completing another term! Coming Monday would be another new term. If you ask me how am I feeling back school, I would reply in a mixture form. I'm happy, I'm sad, I'm excited, I'm not looking forward. I don't know. This would be the last term that I get to see my classmates? Everyone? And I know I can't bear most to part with. Are we gotta say Goodbye and that's it? I never had such bad feeling before when its time to part with someone. I mean, I don't want to lost you just like this and we're both in different path. I don't know. I'm scared. I don't want this to be just like "that's it". You're someone that I loved and needed so badly. Its different now, as I know I still get to see you. But when things end here, when will I get to see and hear from you ever again? I don't know, I am really scared. To say Goodbye and not seeing you anymore. You gotta be the one I miss most. Til then, it only makes me realize how much I loved you. Even when I said that things gotta be impossible between us anymore. Know that its a lie! Love is nothing, its you who makes me something about everything. You know? Everything about you affects me though I'd pretend like I don't care. Its not about how much I've got hurt, its about how much I love you now. I'm silly to love you as what people think but to me, you worth every single feel. You ditched, you dumped, you did anything to get me away from you. But somehow my heart says that it stay. Its not going anywhere further! Stop pushing me away. I need your love too. What hurts the most wasn't that you left me. Can you just protect me and love me like I'm the only lady in your world? Just like this... The fear is scaring me that my heart wouldn't stop pounding. HAPPY 21ST ANNIVERSARY TO MOM & DAD♥
|
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |