![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
Hey readers, I'm back once again:)
I admit that I had not been posting for days. Am really not motivated due to the post I had last Saturday night. I type the entire chunk in like nobody's business? And the internet access stop out of no where without giving me a signal. So lazy of me to start it all over again. So phow! I skipped it despite being halfway through!:) Sorry. Anyway, its my blog so what am I apologizing for? Hahas! Been busy but doing well. If you were thinking what I'm busy with, I really can't answer this. LOL. I really don't know you see? I just get on with my life? Perhaps I've spent more time outside. To recall back, I realize that I did not spend any good time with myself since school starts. Outing, gathering, sports and everything? I have no time for myself.. I've upload some photos taken over the weekend below:) Spent one of my Saturday with both my adorable cuties. Seriously they made my day! Hahas. Kymber is totally ADORABLE! I got her pissed off with me:D ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Finally, I had my class photos taken today:D Veryvery happy and excited I must say. Everyone seems so sweet and good looking? Today really meant something! Not forgetting!! Its GEN's 3rd Month knowing one another:) ![]() HAPPY 3RD MONTH GEN! Seriously I'm missing everyone like mad especially Tania! New visitors from Australia(I think) came over to College East for another exchange program like GEN I think, reminds me of those time we once had. It was the best and awesome moment ever!:) ![]() ![]() ![]() I will not post much photos on this because there's already this video on my blog:) GUYS, I LOVE YOU PEOPLE SO MUCH! GEN, WE ROCKS:) I don't know, and I don't wish to know what's going on my mind right now.
This is way too tired for me to handle it and I am really tired. Nothing's complicated but you in me make things hard. I wanna talk to you, have you and everything but not at the same time. Guess I will just leave it! P/S: Dear friend, I hope that both of you were fine. I'm really worried though. Do give me a call if necessary. I can't promise things are gotta be better, but I will be there to cry and laugh with you when you need me. NOBODY INTERESTS ME NOW EXCEPT MUSIC! |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |