![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
HEY PEOPLE:)!
I'm much brighten today because I had an awesome sleep for 10hr ++ (before school) Dumb me actually thought that lesson starts at 8am today? I got up at 6am(to be nice, its 6.30am) to prepare and gave my lovely classmate a morning call which actually wakes her up from her lala land:) LOL! Received Daniel Mak text last night but I'm already in deep sleep. We text the whole morning and everything until he finally comes to look up for me. Hahas! He's so sweet, I know:) He cab down from work just to meet me for an hour break. A BIG THANK YOU DUDE! Love you ass. LOL! He's hinting me in every way that his birthday is coming. Keep mentioning that its my honor to have lunch with him, I happy can already. & in return to make sure that I understand what he's saying, I pen them down on my paper! LOL! Be glad okays Daniel Mak:D After school today, went for Basketball again. Seriously my bones are scattering everywhere. I don't even had any idea if I'm able to be on time for school tomorrow. Looking forward to SW then:) P/s: Thanks Evanda for the drink you got for us this morning, its sweet! Thanks:) LOVE YOU! Replies to ending-life.bs.com: ![]() DEAR & HELLO IVY GOH! I guess you've already been badly influence by Ward to keep calling me SANDY LIM. LOL! I'm fine, how about you? Its only the 4th day and I'm missing you badly already. I met up with Daniel Mak Xiao Yi for lunch in school today:) He cab down specially, so touching please!^^ *Laughs* I hope you were here to join me and see how he's dressed as well:D No, we're not okays!:( I don't know, we're like north and south. & it really sucks because it pains me quite alot! I don't like that. You know? It really sucks! T.T By the way, I've received an awesome timetable. Not a single day I end my lesson later than 4pm:) *AWESOME!* Enjoying every single last bit with my classmates as it is gotta be the last term. Like I've said, I really hates Goodbye! Sigh. My class photo-taking is coming in 2 weeks time, 26 Oct 2010. Am so excited for that, I hope my black hair don't grow out too fast for that. HAHAS! Also, recently been engaged with sports! I just get back home(9pm) after basketball for few hours. My bones are so scattered everywhere please! HAHAS. Am so tired right now. But still wish to write you an entry first! HEHE. I want to hear from you soon kays. Am so tired, dying for my bed now. GOODNIGHT IVY GOH! I LOVE YOU BABY:) & TANIA JAMAULT, I MISS YOU! GET YOUR ASS IN SINGAPORE NOW:D! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAS! - I don't mind when you're calling me but I want to hear you safe kays:) |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |