![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DICK-SON! ♥
2nd October 2010 I cannot find any nice picture that Dickson and I had man. So decided to go picture-less then:) Sorry Dick! By the way if there's a celebration, it shouldn't be bad though. Wishing you all the best, you've successfully hit the 20 digit♥ There's more to go and come guys! Just hang on~ Something that really got me mad this midnight. I got stung by something on my toes and it looks like an ore toes now! I can't believe that mean creature actually sting 4 bites on my same toes. It got me real itchy which wakes me up throughout my sleep? I got Ointment applied before getting back to bed but it still itch! Its swollen when I got it check this morning. I'm so gotta curse all creatures out there, mean boy! |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |