![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
![]() (Focus the guy in short pant, on the right) HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY-IN-LAW, MARCUS:)! Spend this day wisely with Honey as she had put in thousand of efforts to plan for your birthday. I'd wish you all the best, may all your dream come true and not forgetting to bless the both of you to last long. Be the sweetest couple ever! Enjoy your birthday dude, :) Honey, you too. As soon as its Saturday and it's evening by now, tomorrow would be Sunday and soon we'll welcome another week. Not really been a hectic week but I've enjoyed them all:) Slow and steady wins the races! LOL. *no link* Talking back about yesterday? We had Frisbee for PE and we play them like Captain ball manner but there's some different rules. I don't like so many of us chasing after something which can be that flat unlike basketball. Not my game buddy! It even injured me during the game, its a way nono! Don't worry about my jaws people:) It doesn't hurts that much anymore despite the instant sharp pain which only comes in once in awhile. After which, my jaws felt numb after a long term of vigorous laughing! All these little credits go to Xg, Mitch & Zee. We hang around toastbox and I took my early dinner. Start crapping around and all of us laugh like mad. I couldn't help to start crying and Zee got them all down, so hilarious with the fact RING DING DONG!! Gotta learn the dance move and show case when school starts on Monday. I hope I don't laugh out loud as I'm pretty sure that once they enter, I would giggle and Mitch would laugh so so loud~ Get home changed and meet out Honey for dinner. I was late, am so sorry! Went Manpuka for mixed ice cream, still so yummy like ever! *yumyum* We then went to Icing room to make a birthday cake for the birthday boy which his birthday falls on today:) I got one part video down for Honey, the content was rather interesting and funny. Listen hard and you'll know who are we referring to and Greedy Honey couldn't resist herself from those adorable decorations. She keeps popping one and two star-liked-sugar into her mouth and goes telling me that I should give it a try! LOL. For the entire day, I had my flu and sore throat. Very very uncomfortable I must say. Even slept for the entire noon after taking that little pill? & right now I'm still feeling dizzy and listless. I guess I need more sleep. My voice changes and everything, that sucks:'(! Supposedly to be in Sentosa right now but oh well~ Unable to make it as I'm sick too. OH MY WEEKEND! I WANT THIS MANICURE FOR THIS COMING WEEK:)ITS SO COOL PLEASE!! Out of the sudden, I just took out pictures of you and me.
Asking myself if I'm still able to lye on your arm again, receiving those warm? No words could describe I miss you. I never felt the need for someone so strongly before. Boy, you're the first and I want you to be the last. Perhaps I'm just dreaming. Miracle would happen if one day I got over you. Macho boys out there aren't attractive at all as my heart only says your name and my lip only spells your name. I told my lip to stop mentioning about you but it just won't listen. |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |