![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
BRIGHT TUESDAY:)!
I wasn't in school today as I will be visiting the clinic later. While swimming in the pool yesterday, my nose give off its way. It bleeds inside and it bled non-stop. I was frighten by the amount of blood that comes out as well? But I guess I gotta do good still:) Anyway, I think those blood can't serve for donation purposes as well. Dirty and unclean blood I had. Yucks! Skipped my dinner as I don't have any appetite.. Guess I gotta complete my exercise today for CDN. I'm pretty excited for it!! Days are getting me confused and ignorance. Can we just call ourselves idiot lovers? It seems pretty much like it. We're not dying for love and that's for sure. But we certainly appreciate and took that sincere heart out to make what love takes. And then? ... I don't know. If I or We could be a little bit meaner, that would not be a problem anymore. Love sucks yet it could make one go round and round around a circle without feeling a need to stop! It dies when the other party give up on you leaving all anger and nuts behind. He/She doesn't even feel a single thing when all it takes were for us to keep back a broken stall. Is love fragile or people make it looks fragile? I'm silly. I saw you with my reflection.
|
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |