"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Alright, some pictures here which I've just got it uploaded.
Everyone's back to school yesterday with a bright smile on their face!

WenJun bought a new DSLR & he brought it to school and we got it camwhore!
HEHE! Awesome pictures with my Kuku(idiotic) face which I've made in some of them:x
Ignore them if you find it irritating! LOL.














Seriously I love my hair til don't-know-how-many-max:)!
Couldn't stop admiring please. I'm not sick or whatever, I'm loving myself and that's all!

I guess I got to "fertilize" them everyday to make them grow longer.
Hope that they were long enough to sweep and mop the floor everyday,
it helps my Mom a lot. Anyway.. I'm just kidding. Alright, not funny-.-'

Realized that I'm active with Blogger recently? I don't know but it seems like I'm hook on to it:) I couldn't stop typing once I got them started. I'd love to share with people what I've done at times though. But I must really apologies to people who text me often. No idea what got into me. I don't look into my phone that often anymore? I just dislike texting out of the sudden. People with urgent issue and is trying to look for me, I guess I will screw the whole thing up! LOL.

So pardon me when I don't reply or reply late to your textes!

Today's lesson started at 9am? I was the last to arrive when meeting them at Inter. I know:) But it is already like a standard thing that everyone is getting late, later and later! But I'd promise not to be late tomorrow.

I'm not saying that the modules I'm taking this term is easy.
Its not and it will never be! It seems to be harder than anything else.
But nothing's stopping me down:)

MP today met new classmates as its a combine class with Year 1 and 2 students. We used to join with Year 2 students but we're already in Year 2 now which makes us senior:) Congrats upon graduating soon and we're officially label as "OLD". LOL!

One lesson which I've enjoyed most today? Its our PE lesson!

Got a team with Michelle, Wenjun and Mark. We got the opponent trashed up in the match(Basketball). Yeayeah! It was an awesome match and together with Michelle we were so high! Our opponent were all guys and there's four of them. Ohmygod, my best achievement! Muahahas~ *Proud* HEHE!

& I SAW HYKEL IN SCHOOL TODAY:)
I went smiling away and it lights up my mood rapidly.
Oh my GEN! I'm missing everyone like mad now.

I took Laksa with Honeydew&Strawberry Juice this noon in school.
Its gotta be my first meal in school ever since it starts:)

I LOVE GEN!