![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
![]() Whenever I'd thought of updating my blog, I realized that I'v got nothing much to talk about. Anyway, Grandma made nice dinner tonight! I'd had my fill. Its mainly my favourite dishes(: Idon'tknowwhattoblogaboutanymore.... My days were so rotting, LOLZXZXZXZXZXZXZ. I MISS FRIENDS OUT THERE FROM ALL OVER THE COUNTRIES! *EAR-MUFFS!* WAAASSSSUPPPPPPP~ :D It used to be so fun, definitely not letting it stop. P/s: I did not run away or avoided you. I am just afraid that I couldn't stop loving you when I sees you. My head is bursting with your images in my mind! Everyday, every sec and everything!! Screw that man. I just want those days back whereby I'm laughing loudly through the hallway in the hostel. Creeping out late at night and do all sorts of funny stunts and then fall back to sleep again. Either my room or someone's! I don't bother, I just have to stop missing you. But for one fact boy that you'd never know. I'd love you, still. Oh boy, my boy, its boy! |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |