![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
Sun kissed my skin under the hot sun and its melting my popsicle:)
![]() Princess SASA got fetch out by her friend to Chinese garden for her first experience! Oh yea:) Beats me, it was so much thrills trying those curly slides. I screamed out my lungs of cause! LOL. Its not scary though but its always my first attempt. I did great! Hahas. Shiny day with bright sun though. I got myself catch up with a sunburn:) Its not hurting me though, I must be used to it! OH YAY:D! Mos Burger made up best dinner after a swim definitely:) I got myself the biggest cup of Milktea, had a hard time stuffing in my stomach. Threw it away because I'm already freezing in the mall. My stomach doesn't listen to me after all those milk tea I'd drank for the day (3bottle?) Anthony my new boyfriend I knew is reaching back home today:(! He's so cute and adorable please, he's just a baby people! Hahas~ Mos burger do make up nice meal but Anthony made my smile:) Decided to look for him before I head back home. Pictures: ![]() ![]() Goodnight folks:) |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |