"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Its' Oriana birthday today! Happy birthday pretty(:

Ten weeks of my internship had finally comes to the end:)
Personally, I've met people and experienced many real life demonstration.
Be it good or bad I tide myself through and finally its over.
I would love it very much to declare that I'm really worn out by then.

Fine, you may think that 10 weeks are short.
But tell me how much do you understand the things that I'm facing through?
Never had I once label the experiences I'm going through under "stress".

Stress is not I'm looking for to input myself either to get myself caught up in such situation.
I merely know how to suppress them underneaths.
Called myself amazing because I had no idea how I did it so well.

You will never want me to start voicing out because it will just gives you hell.
The pain of losing someone you love, the helpless feeling that you met new people,
they say hi and bye, the sabotages and everything in the company?

Nothing you've did to recall yourselves to gain those attitude you've received!

These are what I'm going through, tell me how much you can understand?
They don't come with an interval of time, they come in one straight row.
Can you manage yourself in such lost situation?

I did it, I don't know how, seriously.

But what have I did? I turn my back and walk away despite I really feel like tearing you
into pieces for the things you've did. Accusing me with things I've never did before.
Call yourself a senior or nothing?

Truly a disgrace!

Not to worry, I will not spill out every little mean things you had did to me and still
pretending to know nothing and a "kind" soul infront of me alright, I strongly believe
that KARMA will strike on you one day.

Every step that I took to move away from you, I don't fear you.
Just hope you realize that I had already took away the winning title walking off with
my head held high while you're still stuck at where you are.

To my love, I've did the same.
I lost nothing in the end because I know I've tried my best.

Days had past and not a single day I've lived told me to get rid of you in my mind.
I can't do something that's beyond my own will and what others think was right.
I know I can't get the hell out of you then why should I?

Even so, I still choose to follow with what I want. Not I have to do.

Nobody seems to understand with what I'm doing and I had a hard time to convince myself
that I wasn't wrong. I'm afraid and scared at the same time. Its not because of my uncertain
answer, I've already found them thus I've nothing to afraid on that.

Everyone sees the winning title but who sees the one who carry the most glory at the end of the day? People see things in the way of what they want but not what they had.
I once had you but doesn't mean I have to want you in certain way. Logically via wise.

When there's no one who agrees with me, I fought the battle alone.
I can't find the source to speak up and I had them lye back inside me.

Sometimes it really suffocates me.

All I have to do now is to complete my task left on hand and I will get myself some treat after that.
I don't care where I go, I don't care who is with me, I just need to getaway for awhile.
Perhaps to replenish, perhaps to find out some of my new objectives.

I don't care, either way.

I just need a break.
Long enough to cover the things I've gone through.
And I'm satisfy.

Likewise, I enjoyed myself last night.
I choose to meet up people that really makes me feel like somewhere I've belonged to.
They created such a great impact on me that will never makes me forget.

I certainly loves all my friends.

But sometimes I just need somewhere I feel safe. Its a complicated feelings when you're
somewhere which you know only people protects you and they don't hurt you. You don't
have to feel sad regarding anything troubling you and you don't have to talk alot to enjoy.
All you do is just to enjoy every single moment hoping time ticks abit slower for you.

Lastly, ... something which I wouldn't forget.


Happy birthday love.