"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
I miss friends from all over the countries!
Those rare chance that each of us got to know one another?
I really treasure and appreciate everything within that 3 weeks.

They allow me to see many things beyond my eyes, love.
Something that really warms up my heart like no one ever does that before.

We're not only students, we are friends, classmate/schoolmate, neighbor and even roommates.
Its just like everything.

It explains hard why we tear on the departure day.
No one wants this day to come. Never, we just enjoy every bit and don't wanna let it go.

I miss Tania most:(!

Whenever I'm down, I do hope she's here to cheer me up!
No one knows what we're doing late at night. Let me tell you now.
We laughed all day long, hanging around in one another room, talk and everything.
She know best how to make me laughs.

Not forgetting Ivy. We just love hanging out together!

Something important I've learn. How to protect myself.
No one is there to ever check on you every single day on how are you like how your parents do?
Throughout the stay, the only people there to communicate was the group within us & Mentors.
Even when you fall sick, the feeling sucks to the max! As if no one is there to look after you.

Dear me had 2 weeks out of 3 that I was unwell.
Serious flu and coughing everyday, running fever at night.
Bad sore throat that makes me doesn't want to speak.
A serious cut on my finger due to my carelessness, everything seems to be in flung!

I was out of love, I totally had no idea how to look after myself.
It just seems like no one is ever there to concern for you.

Also, during that period I had some medical check-up.
I had a bad gastric pain that affects me most of the time.
Doctor suspected that it was a stone found inside but lucky enough,
its just a very bad gastric pain.

Calls from Evanda and friends to check up on me every night.
Sweet Ivy would come to my room and check on me every Morning:)
So as to wake me up as well.
Buddies in GEN would ask hey how are you feeling today? You don't look well.
Get well soon!

It seriously warm up my heart and that explains my speedy recovery(:

.
.
.

Some pictures to share..
















After all, I'm still myself. I did not get stronger or weaker, all I've ever did was to know how to take care and protect myself. Managing my own schedule, my time and my space. Clearing negative thoughts in my head and I just follow the flow wherever my friends were(: They made my days! Even when you ran out of love, they will always be the one to fill it up for you.


















These were all the fun time we had hanging out together. Doing silly things, crapping silly jokes, make silly faces, made silly mistakes. And by the end of the day, all these silliness actually made up the brightest smile on your face. It can be so sweetening loves. You'll never think that time is enough but you will realize one fact for that the time is running out.

Trust me, everyone will deeply affected. Not only me.

As the clocks tick each time, our mood sunken.
For the very real fact that our joy is coming to the end, we're getting back to where we were! We still have to say Goodbye one day. We can't bear to and we didn't want to:( But still, somewhere out there belongs to each of us. One goodbye, tons of weighting tears!







































Memories, love, care and concern would not just stop here.

Deep in our heart, we know the values and cultures exchanged, taught and learn!
Someday down the road, we bound to meet once!

I'm looking forward to this day and never forget to tell them how much I love them(:
GEN 2010, loving and cared. Where we knows everyone stay together as one.

I made a wish that I will see them all together one day on a big event.
I wish they could live with me everyday(:



Baby, oh baby loves.









Somewhere I've grown, told me that I should go.
All I ever did was to put up a strong act in front of you.
I did not know how tiring it was until I asked myself one day.
Letting go wasn't my choice, I did not want it to be this way.
So I'm going to see if it ever returns.

If all I ever get was a chance to pick again, I will still pick you.
My dear boy, you had no idea how much I placed you in my heart.
Sometimes it even prioritize higher than anything else.

Times and times, again and again. I'm already confused.
Everything I've did doesn't seems to be appreciated.
All I've received were pushes and kicking me out of your life.

I fear that you might be gone forever one day.
Whenever its time to say Goodbye, I turned.

SANDY LIM YA QI!

Just miss the way how Ward call out for me each time.

I'm who I am, just live the way I am.
I did not get stronger to know you down, my pure ability did.
No one can ever be for who I am and do what I can.
I can beat you down in a minute, yet I don't. You did it.
I can change thing as long as I want to but you will never know.
All these aren't done by me, its you.

Its confusing isn't it? That's me.

Remembered I once voted myself to be happier? I did and successes.
Don't ever push your luck and mess with me, I can turn my back hard on you and that's it.
You're dead!


Spring cleaning for my room today, guess I better start cleaning!



Sometimes the fear I faced, there's no way for me to say it out.
You just leave me whenever you wish to and I was all alone by myself.
Painful yet gainful.