![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
For everything that you've said and commented, I kept quiet.
I do not see the need in arguing with you. I let it bypass despite how nasty comments you have made. This is because, I respected you as a supervisor, a senior and a human. I do not have to be as nasty like you to show what I've got. At the same time, when I kept quiet doesn't apply that I'm fine with everything you've said. Also, its not because I fear you. Its all about basic manner and having a profession image towards the job I'm holding. For that millions time, just today that I couldn't tolerate anymore. Readers, can you explain to me where and what had I done wrongly that I deserve to be scream over the phone by my supervisor? I've been rushing through for my reports through day and night. Finally when I've completed, I found myself typing through all 33 pages. To me, it is a commitment. I'm happy with myself, I'm excited to submit everything. Including my powerpoint presentation and internship logbook. I was scheduled to had my presentation done at 1pm today. However, on my way to school, Evanda found out that my logbook has a section not signed. It cracks through my brain to think of ways to get it fixed. I have no idea whether God blessed me or not, I received a text from my teacher-in-charge. It says that the presentation was changed to 3pm. Thus, we have 4hours to go at the point of time. Fine, I've decided to make a trip down despite the rushing schedule. So the story starts here. My supervisor wasn't around and employee in the office gave her a call. I got my logbook signed by that employee and left with a "thank you" I know that my supervisor would kick a fuss if I phrase it in a way that she had left out that section. Fine, I push the blame onto myself saying that I've forgotten to get one portion signed. Kind supervisor ring up my friend's phone and gave me a hell asking if I take it as a laughing matter. She screwed me off saying that it was my responsible to get it signed and not to push the blame onto her. She question me if I were forcing her to grade me with low marks. Fine. Look what she had mentioned below throughout the conversation: SHE: DO YOU THINK THIS IS A LAUGHING MATTER? DO YOU THINK IT IS FUNNY? SHE: IS IT YOUR RESPONSIBLY TO GET IT SIGNED AND CHECK. SHE: CAN YOU EVEN SAYS THAT IT WAS MY FAULT FOR NOT SIGNING? *Since when I ever said that?* ME: I'm sorry that it was my fault for not informing the office earlier but it was a last minute thing that I realized that column was not signed and I need it urgently. Also, I do not take this as a laughing or funny matter. If I do, I will not even bother to make a trip down to get it signed. Moreover, it was my fault to overlook it and that's why I made a trip down. SHE: DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU HAVE BEEN THE WORST ATTACHMENT STUDENT I'VE EVER MET. SHE: YOU HAVE BEEN GETTING INTO TOO MANY POLITICAL ISSUES AND IT IS JUST THAT I DID NOT VOICE IT OUT ON THE ACCOUNT OF ________'S FACE. SHE: DO YOU WANT ME TO GRADE YOU IN SUCH WAY IN YOUR REPORT AND SUBMIT IT TO YOUR TEACHER? ME: -Kept Quiet- SHE: I SERIOUSLY LIKE LAURA, AS FOR MAX AND LIONEL I DO NOT HAVE ISSUE. JUST YOU. SHE: KNOW HOW MUCH TROUBLE HAD YOU CREATED? ME: -Kept Quiet- SHE: DID YOU GET YOUR LOGBOOK SIGNED? ME: Yahs. SHE: OKAYS, BYE! -hang- I apologised for the fact that I did not notify earlier. But hell, had I ever did anything wrong? Tell me how much I've did in your Company? And it just seems like whatever I've did doesn't please you at all. Do you know that Fussy people? I was sabotage and maligned in the Company, what had you did to helped me? You believed the nonsense that person spilled and just accused me any-o-how. Getting me a much heavier work load and send me out for delivery alone. Does that please you alot? Does that makes you happy to see me get tortured? I bet you do. But see, no matter how much work load you've ever given me, I did not complain a single thing. I've been trying hard to do my best in whatever task you've given me to prove to you that I wasn't the "THING"(As I don't seems to be a human in your eye) that you were thinking of. No matter how hard I try, you just won't believe me. So tell me was it my fault or not? I deserve to be screw if I were lazy and not doing your work in the Company. But are you blind or something? In the warehouse, I've never been stop working for every single minute that I'm inside. Even when you walk pass me, you know. Everyone else in the warehouse can prove that I'm doing my tasks! But when had you ever given me the chance to change your perception? No way at all man. You've already sentence me to death. See? I seriously do not feel good after the call made. I carried a happy mood and all ready to be the first presenter in front of the class and pretty excited about it. But look what you've done? Are you happy after all the insults you've cursed on me? How does that makes you feel? Everything that I've prepared just vanish at that very moment. I wasn't in the mood anymore for anything.. Any idea how badly you had crush down a person's dream or pride? Worst student yet I gave you everything you want. Worst student to be there whenever you're like calling out for a dog to do work. I wasn't jealous about my classmates who score better than me. So what? Are you saying that non-4 pointers students were inhuman? And 4 pointer student were precious to the Company? Such unprofessional image yet you dare to establish out! Call yourself a boss or disgrace? If you, yourself can't even provide a professional image to your employee. What makes you think that people would love working and respect you? There's certainly no way. Enough of everything man. I had done. Every insult you've made had been taken into my considerations. I could easily turn my back and screw you back, but I did not. Reason being, basic manner. Check on yourself I suggest. I do not wish to kick a fuss as well but I guess this time is going far way too much. It doesn't appeal me at all and I don't wish to be seen as a petty type. I hope you know what and where went wrong. |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |