![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
Tania and Marcie, it you happened to read this blog, I really miss you guys alot.
I can't bear to witness the moment where we have to part far apart. I tried holding back my tears but I really can't. I sees so much of our memories everywhere, seriously! I just can't control my emotional anymore. Feelings are all over me right now, I simply couldn't describe them. Like Mr Boo mentioned, they are really weird. Very weird. So weird. I can't take it anymore, I really miss Tania and her hugs. Every pieces of memories just flash through my mind. It was really sweet looking at how you slept earlier on, I must say time is a scary thing. The guys and I were up throughout the whole night rushing to make some presents for them. I started to webcam and took plenty of photos like just moments ago. However, when I browse through my facebook, it's actually 8hrs ago. Can you believe it? That even Ward is back home right now chatting on facebook with me. I never dare to look into Marcie or anyone elses' eyes because they tells the true feelings. I know I have to say Goodbye and see you later. But when will that later comes? I rather hope its like a couple of minutes later like how we usually do. I don't enjoy the feelings of going back to an empty hall. I want to see Tania and Marcie when I get back later on. Wanna hang out for supper, seesha and many more! Taking a ride on Shafique's car going rock and roll, god! This is heaven! While WeiPing get us back home earlier on, we went to Cafe 1 for Breakfast. I burst into tears when I look into the menu : Laksa. It reminds me how nice everyone were together having meals laughing away. How assy Tania is eating her food and you know... ... ... ... I really love them and everyone so much. GEN, you guys were really awesome! I'm so proud of everyone like everyone do. We will always be the best and the crazy one. Knowing where and what we are, doing what we want and aim for another project management! Guys, its been a fruitful trip. Keep in touch and I love you people, alot! 3 weeks, I will never forget every single things we did. Way too marvelous. Even William, he's quiet as he's sad. Dude, I will miss wrestling with you first thing in the morning! Ward, I miss his laughter in the hall. *Tough bit*hes -> This way* (showing your muscles off) James, his everything. Much like a Daddy as well. Ivy, a nicest friend I ever had. Bright, a guy who can never enter kitchen as he ever created an explosion in the hall. Jae, always the friendly one asking who I am everyday~ Marcie, those cute actions of hers and she's awesome, pretty and beautiful. Trust me okays, she's good and nice. If I were a guy, I want her:) Tania, .. I've too much memories with you, do you know? I really don't wish to list them out because it will just get me crying. One thing for sure and I must let you know, I love you. I will see you soon kays, I promise. |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |