![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
![]() Its 1am right now. Getting ready for bed once I shit out later. Oppos! I really can't believe that we only left one week to go. As for today, we went to Night Safari. & I tear for the second time. This sucks man. But I really can't control anymore. James were saying that we should be more mean so that when its time to say goodbye, everyone would be alright. Trust me. These two weeks been so awesome, so fun, so crazy and high. I seriously love Tania, Ivy, Marcie and Ward&Co. Everyone is like a family. Imagine the first thing you wake up in the morning? You get to see everyone and say hi? And because of the issue we had over last weekend, its resolve now. Any idea how happy everyone were that we get to stay in over the weekends? Its totally awesome to the max. Ad seriously I have no time for anything else. Time in school seriously flies fast with them. Its like our home. We get to wear our slipper around. Wake up real late and just go down to cafe for breakfast as if like we were having breakfast near our house coffee shop. Its amazing and the feeling were so different. And also we had our Raft competition! It was so good that I never imagine that we can actually comes in the top few. Once I set off, Tania was laughing off her ass. Cause I told her that I need a bigger butt to squeeze into the pipes. I drop off the tyres once I sat on it. LOL. However, I manage to stayput:) After the end of the competition, we were all so happy that we jump right straight into the pool. Kendall who had phobia of water eventually jumps off the second one. See how fun it is? Everyone gathered their rafts around in the center of the pool and started dancing off. How cool can it be? Its like high school musical. LOL! I'm not being exaggerating but its true! Ward was grabbing on to my life jacket because he knows that I'm flooding off any moment and he can reach the bottom of the pool like 2m deep!!!! *Jealous* And he always make fun of me. LOL. Funny people. fun. I shall stop blogging here because it was so fun that I can never finish blogging them. That's it man. I need to shit! HAHAHAHAS!
|
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |