"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Its 12.05am right now, Will & the rest had went out to get something for tomorrow's competition.
Ivy's still on project when I'm getting ready for bed right after this.
Screw this man, I had a hard time laughing.

Beats me.

Tania, Kendall and I were already kneeling on the floor.
& we almost peeeeee~ This is REAL FUNNY.

Its good as I kinda don't have to wake up early for tomorrow though.
I hope Shean remembers to turn her alarm off as they were really noisy this morning!
It had been ringing for the whole half hour and I simply can't sleep well.
Gosh!

Also, careless me had a fall in the bathroom today:(
I had those guys on my knee real hard. It hurts.

I've recovered alot now. My nose no longer bleeds and everything.
Its just cough:) Yayeah!
I'm happy with this.

& I can't imagine I cried in front of Tania this morning.
We were hugging together crying! This is insane but.. its all emotion.
I can feel her and she could do the same way I feel for her.
And together, we just laugh off our ass. But we were still crying away.
God, its hell.

I hope she's feeling better right now.
Because I do:)

Today was great fun. I've really enjoy every single bits.
So gotta screw Will up and thanks to him, he kills my Elmo.
Friends-off, Bra-off, Team's-off, Will, you're off! Ahahahahahahas~

The group had did some activities today but in fact, everyday?
LOL. Our task today were to blow off the candle on the table.
With ONLY the limit materials provided such as balloon, paper, straws, stick and water.
And you guys know what?:D

My group didn't make it:D LOL!

What up~ when everyone is enjoying the process isn't it?(:
Hi-5 team. & I know Kendall and Tania is gotta laugh hard.

Yesterday were supposed to be the Ladies night!:) YAYEAH!
But were out in somewhere and somehow a car. ^^
We were awesome people.

This is sooooo much fun. Right now Ivy is back.
She's complaining to me that she haven't blog about her post for yesterday.
Teehee~ I know she loves me.

Anyway, hot topic is on in the toilet now.
I'm off, byebye:)