"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Ward? He just love to carry me around in that state.
God. I may be small (to him), short (to everyone), but I guess I won't lost myself?
HAHAS!
Oriana, she's a gorgeous lady. I love her candy!

Kuku faces.

TANIA! SHE'S ALWAYS MY FAVOURITE!

Gloria, always smelling nice!

It was so much fun,beats me!
God, I'm freaking tired and I'm never tired of complaining them.
Also, I just love Tania and Ivy so much(:

Tania gotta tour me around in Canada!:D
If I'm going over.

Anyway, Great job to myself.
I've done myself proud, I know.
I love it this way.

thanks for every opportunities given.
I've done myself proud once again.

I really want to get well soon:(
I've been getting recent nose bleed,which freaks everyone out. LOLZXZXZ.
Bad sore throat, lost of voice and lots of phlegm inside me.
I don't enjoy, at all.