![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
I'm so afraid that time pass so fast right now.
The moment I am enjoying every single bits now, I really don't wish it to end. It heals my pain my sorrow and everything with the people here. They cheered my days and actually made me laugh all day. Deep inside I may know that I'm not happy, but they change a history today. It stops me from thinking at times which I felt comfortable with. Knowing someone out there loving me, it really pains me when its time to say Goodbye. I couldn't help it but to tear again. Kendall, you were awesome! Not a single day passed fail to hear you praising me. 12:24amKendall deal yeah we will wrok something out 12:24amMe yahs she definitely have to work on sth but not acting blur and not doing anything i hope im working fine in the group because it seems like i always have nothing to work on everytime i felt bad about it 12:26amKendall nah you are awesome i think everyone feels that way like there are so many in the group for such little tasks you are doing fine 12:27amMe I really do hope so! Who can be better than group 1 when its already label as 1 yahoo omg its time to say goodbye soon im really upset about it 12:28amKendall naww see you tomorrow have a good sleep! oh wait haha i read that wrong 12:28amMe ?! 12:28amKendall omg i know 12:28amMe LOL! hahahahas. dork 12:28amKendall I'm gonna cry like all day 12:28amMe >< LOL!! I know.. i really hates to say goodbye 12:29amKendall aren't you coz the candians leave 12 hours before we do so i'm gonna cry then and then have to say goodbye to you guys :( 12:30amMe I know! T.T Can I hate you starting from tml onwards? so when its time to part i wont cry LOL 12:31amKendall Hahaha nah then that would make me sad to haha 12:31amMe hahahas! Just kidding u know. i dont want all this to stop but all i can do is to appreciate everythng now 12:32amKendall I know I know, I can;t bear to think about leaving yet I'm going to be depressed the couple of days leading up towards it yeah i guess but it hard not to think about the end 12:32amMe Yahs, exactly. I've been trying to compress my emotion all over. im a cry baby worst 12:33amKendall So am i! I will be so emotional that day 12:33amMe Yahs): I teared so many times. it hurts. awww. going back to our 'normal life' 12:34amKendall :( you gonna make me start crying :'( 12:34amMe i really donnoe how much i can survive I know im about to cry here too shut-off sandy :'( 12:35amKendall don't coz I'll start balling my eyes out! 12:35amMe I'll pop them back no worries. 12:35amKendall it's ok we still have time left to be awesome together!! 12:36amMe we gotta treasure alright:'( one thing i wish to tell you. you guys totally made my days. whenever each day pass, it heals my pain from thinking some negative thing that i just wanna stay and have fun with u people you people were awesome! <3 12:38amKendall <3<3 You are too! I'm gonna miss you so much and you definitely have brought life back into me as well 12:38amMe God Kendall you make me tear hahas!! i really hope everything stays how it is right now 12:39amKendall Same, I don't want to go home 12:39amMe Stay then! We always welcome you<3 Kendall Haha I wish I could! but I will be back! I will make sure very soon |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |