![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() GEN Program is coming to an end. Last night, we had our farewell party in celebration of our graduations and success:) Thanks everyone, its been a wonderful night! Tears and joy, everything. All of us just mixed them badly together. I was awarded with my Certificate by the Principle, thanks! I've finally graduated! HAHAS! In return, Raynie picked out some of the girls to present gifts from their home to our Hosts. I must say that I'm always the confuse one. My task was to present the gift to our Principle, guess I was too high at that point of time, I'm totally clueless about what I'm doing. LOL! Thus, I swop with Ameerah. I've present to our lecturer, Jeremy:] P/S: I don't know who is our Principle. Been wanting to say a Big thank you for Mr Boo, he's always been so nice. He's the one who had been taking good care of us and everything, just like a father. Even treating us out to dinner because we were all starving! Really, thanks alot! Also, Brandom and Chris were so proud of us! Same goes to WeiPing that they actually allow us to party til morning:) Everyone return back to get change and head out once again for Party! The night is still young, always. Its funny when Kendall got drunk. LOL. Anyway, a big thanks to everyone for the gifts you had got for us. The Singapore kids yeahs! :D *knockknock* I just came back from the door, Mr boo was outside. Its funny because he's afraid that we might go out tonight and hand over to me a stack of leave pass. LOL! Speaking of the evil, he's here. I'll upload more photos soon!:) Naughty Ivy been disturbing me and Daniel. Making Daniel so shy right now, hahas! Come on, XiaoYi! I WANT TO COMMENT THAT I HAD TONS AND TRUCKS OF FUN! THIS IS TOTALLY AWESOME LIKE EVERYONE, EVERYDAY AND EVERYTHING! I GOTTA MISS TANIA! MISS FIGHTING WITH WILLIAM. TALKING TO IVY. SHAKING WITH KENDALL. TAKING SHAFIQUE'S CAR. CRACKING JOKES WITH RIDUAN, HYKRUL, HALIM, JARYL, DANIEL. DISTURB EVERYONE WITH MY NONSENSE. DOING LAUNDRY WITH THE GIRLS. MAKING FACES WITH MARCIE. JUMPING SHOTS WITH EVERYONE. JUMPING HI-5 WITH WARD. WARM FROM JAMES, LOL. BEING BRIGHT'S SINGAPORE GF. SLEEPING WITH UNI. TAKING BREAKFAST IN THE LIVING ROOM. GOING LUNCH WITH TANIA. I DON'T WANT TO WRITE ANYMORE. I'M ABOUT TO TEAR SOON! I realized, its not fading at all. Instead, it gets stronger. I need some time by myself.
|
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |