"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."




















Exactly a week last everyone left.
What else? Time flies.

Seems like everyone had part for months and met for years.
Human relation is something really hard to explain for.

Just like what had happened today will turn out to be History tomorrow.

I never forget everyone's faces this entire week.
What had we done together and I really miss the teamwork we had gone through everyday.
Sitting together, putting our brains and spoil every brain cells just to get project to be done on time.
Falling asleep each time we had meeting late in nights and dear William have to wake me up.
Show off my cooking skill to get Tania a delicious meal(instant noodle).

I know she misses my noodles as well:D

I can feel it. We are officially married! Today! HAHAS!
Don't get work up over it because it purely NONE of your business.
Who cares, right?

Hey human, I guess its time you focus more on yourself before your lass ran off(:

Also, no matter where I fall asleep at be it in my room, her room or his room..
My girlfriend Ivy will always be there to put on the cosy blanket for me as I'm cold.
Trust me, that feeling really warms me alot!

Who can be as sweet as her and to everyone who just know one another for 3 weeks to all be
like a family? You see? This is why I love and treasure everyone so much!
They simply took super good care of me.

Always the little girl they love♥

Thanks guy!

Not forgetting when Daniel will wait up for me when I'm walking right at the back in the night,
Jaryl who shelter me with somebody else's umbrella from the heavy rain,
Halim who scare the hell out of me in the middle of the night hiding behind the doors.

Hykel, never fails to let me play with his awesome camera!
Ck who had always been so caring towards everyone.

& RIDUAN! MY BEST AND AWESOME TEAM-MATE!
So much of the memories with him lah!
But one thing I never forget, he always bully me and Kendall would stood up for me! hehe~

Now the girls, Uni! My awesome room-mate please! Hahas, always thoughtful towards me.
Ameerah, the naughty and cheeky one yet the sweetest one(:
Wendy, thanks for your card.
Shean, thanks for the morning calls at every morning.

IVY, my favourite person at all times together with Tania & Marcie!
Every morning I would wake her up, have my meals with her, shower and laundry together and
it seems like we never part other than group meetings. Hahas! I love her(:

So many and so much, I just want to keep mentioning and non-stop.
I don't care who is sick and tired of reading but as long as I'm happy, I don't care!

I love her, him and whoever it is!

I LOVE GEN, LIKE MAD AND CRAZY♥

Few updates about myself.
Like I've said, I went back to work.
I'm glad that the misunderstand was cleared.

I've been working back at Expo for the past 2 days.
Thanks Michelle for making the trip down to visit me as well as shopping! Hehe.

My attachment would be ending in 2 weeks time.
The following day would be a day that I always reckon on.
Its been a year my dear.

It seems like I've mention zero thing about it but that's not true.
Somewhere deep in my heart, you live, I heart.
I'm just afraid that the painful fact you had left would sadden me again.
So, I kept quiet.

Anyway, Kendall promised that she would return this late end before next year!
She's here for a surprise, I'm looking forward to it(:
Baby Tania, Marcie and Kendall, I love you girls!

Forever and ever..

I love/Saya cinta kamu/我爱 Tania Jamault!♥
I love/Saya cinta kamu/我爱 MarcieCiarrocca!♥
I love/Saya cinta kamu/我爱 Kendall Kathleen Lorna White!♥
I love/Saya cinta kamu/我爱 Ivy Goh!♥
I love/Saya cinta kamu/我爱 Tania Jamault!♥
I love/Saya cinta kamu/我爱 Tania Jamault!♥