"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."


To continue where I stop off yesterday, ..



Am dead beat the moment I reached home yesterday.
Events after one another, I called myself enjoyed(: (LIKE NOT!)

Any idea what I've been through for the entire weekend and the pathetic Monday bluezxzxz?
I was counting CARDS in my office for the entire day-.-''
Today was much better, I get out to deliver with Farah to the zoo before heading to CCK and back home.
Tomorrow would be a better day, to toa payoh!(:

Counting stocks are the worst experience I had.
Standing there for hours when the boss would just suddenly pop out out of nowhere.
I have to count the cards for him. Thousands of them and it is never ending!
I still have 3 long shelves to go, I'm aching all over after that-.-'

Good enough, dinner with Max at LJS does helps me that bit.
But I'm still as dying as ever.

Today was like raining cats and dogs. On my way back home from CCK, I took 168 from Wlds.
I started recalling everything that had ever happened.
Sweet and sour, many of them.

I actually started missing my 4E's. Been a long while we last met and I miss Honey&Slut.
I know they care alot for me everytime, thanks to both of my pretty lady(:
You people plays important role in my life.

Whenever I'm down, you encouraged me. Move me on and finding every mean to cheer me up.
Who could have been luckier than me to have such great friends/sisters like you?

I love you girls!

A big thank you is never enough:)

I've yet pass Honey her special gift from me.
Very curious to find out right? I know! Hehe.

Then, I started to think.........


What if one day I'm gone?
What if I know I have to go soon?

What would happened to the ones who love me?
Will they ... this and that ... and everything ...

I'm not crazy or having imagination.

I'm scared in fact.

Report will be fine, right?
Anyone kindly whisper into my ears telling me that I won't be alone and I'm all right, I'm fine.
Friday, will be the day.

However, everyday it just reminds me the movie I've just watched : Eclipse.
I wanna have a boyfriend as sweet and as thoughtful as Edward could be.
I wanna him to be like my everything though he can't read my mind, he stays with me.
Worrying for me, caring me. LOL!

If only I'm bella yea?