![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
So far so good, I've been trying to get myself occupied as much as possible.
All these will help me to stay away from all negative thinking as I can feel that I'm tired already. Its a fear that I never want you to feel it with me anymore. It seems like nothing but just a burden to you. I'll let it flow in myself, alone. A status with nothing, is still just a status by names. We did not let love conquer us. Instead, status do. Again, for that once more, I'm hurt yet loved. I'm not forcing you and never had I. It makes me realized that even when I did not ask for you, you are still unable to do it on your own account. I remind, to be certain, that I'm a girl, I need to feel needed by you, that I'm living fine in you. Our blood flows on the same path but not the some other way round. Sometimes, the fear runs in me, if you notice, whenever I started asking funny questions. Its not that I'm not certain about the love I holds for you but simply what are you thinking. I'm not and never a dumb for falling in love with you. The greatest thing I've ever did was knowing you, loving you and once had you. You meant so much like everything to me that I can never had enough of you(: Asking about my plan? I listed them without you inside. The reason is plainly simple that whatever I want, whenever I achieve, you're already there for me. And for the reason I know that you're there, I know I can. Can always receive your support. Can always led on you whenever I'm tired. Can always hear your heartbeat and move together as once. Can always know that I'm the only girl living in you. Most importantly, I know I have you. In everything. This is sufficient enough for me to stand strong. Its simple, but not without 100% commitment. Whatever you do, do it with your 100%. Til the very last with no regrets. Because whatever you did, you put in 100% effort. I picked every choice of my own, I picked you. Once for every decision I made, I have to be responsible for it. I chose you, I took up this challenge because loving someone isn't as easy as one could think of. In me, you're already like my other soul. Not knowing when, you've quietly move into my heart and stay in. I enjoyed the feeling. I felt loved. Loving you, I've never take it upon like other's puppy lovely. You made me feel like the world go round and round, without stopping. Just like I'm the only human living happily, the happiest. Its something that can never be describe. You make up almost everything in me(: By not thinking anymore, I'm simply running away from fact. I will not run, I stay. I will not deny, I admit. I will not hate, I love. I will not forget, I remember. I will not run away but stay for you, I never deny but to admit how much I've never hate you but love you that you've never be forgot by me but remembered as always. That's you, that's me. Perhaps that's how we work out. Its funny yet amazing(: From now, I'm Sandy. I'm not calling myself as any normal girls because I choose not to. I'm special, unique and rather different from any else girls. I'm cheeky, naughty and many things always come up to my sleeves. Random at all times, shouting and screaming whatever it comes into my mind. That's me, I wanna be. The girl whom you sees nothing but something to you. Calling me not to leave but I choose to ignore yet in my heart "I do". I appear strong yet not but you caught this little feeling trying to fight back my emotional. That's me, I wanna be. I wanna be, just me(: You love me for being who I am, that's me and that's you. I'm tired after counting thousands of cards today. I need rest. Goodnight! One more thing I never deny, you've been running in my mind. . . . That I find it hard to concentrate. |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |