![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
My Sunday did not actually goes along with my plan. I was down with high fever in the noon and I slept the whole evening. My logbook was a gone case because I haven't touch them for 2weeks. I have many things yet settled. #1. Fill in bursary. #2. Take MC on Friday. #3. Pack up remaining stuffs. #4. Too many to remember. Anyway, this week I have add on two soft toy onto my bed:) Thanks Douglas for this adorable doll that he got it from me from his trip to Shanghi. Love it alot, thank you! Also, Bon Voyage for your flight tomorrow morning. Take good care of yourself and we'll see you in 3 weeks time(: About yesterday, it was totally crazy I can say. I bathe for 4 times, can you actually believe it? HAHA! It was an enjoyable night for me yesterday. After delivery, I actually went for a swim and then a match of basketball. Cannot imagine that I actually ate so much for dinner. Carrot cake, pork noodle and dumpling soup:) LOL. Guess it is to make up what I had lost on Friday!:D Report will only be out next week. Kinda worried though. I was in pain when she's scanning. She poke me as if I'm pork! LOL. I could see that my flesh turn red when I went to the toilet for a wash up._.'' Nevermind. As for myself, I will be away from home for 3 weeks!:D I got to miss this and that, everyone and everybody! I gotta miss Babies:) I got to miss him. I hope I will be fine by tomorrow morning. Today's fever is really killing me. Anyway, I got to turn in for bed soon. Always before you? Right?:) Medicine is running. One funny thing is that Mom just pack every single thing into my bag. I could feel that its bursting! GOD~ LOL. Motherly love<3 |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |