"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
James
hi
11:02pmMe
?
11:02pmJames
hi,u are beautiful,wonder any chance to know u better?
11:03pmMe
sorry im not beautiful.
11:03pmJames
u are, i saw ur pics
u got nice smiles
i like it
11:04pmMe
oh.
11:05pmJames
yes, i really sincere want to know u
i'm single,will u give me a chance?
11:07pmMe
so what it got to do giving you a chance with you're single?
(As far as I know, is none of my concern)

11:07pmJames
cos i honest to u that i"m single
at lease i never lie
11:08pmMe
hahas. I never mention that you lie or anything.
(It doesn't matter to me for whatever your answer is)

11:09pmJames
so at least i show my sincerity to bee your friend
11:09pmMe
okok.
11:09pmJames
really?
hurray!
so, how do we start?
wanna thru here chatting first or then exchange number?
84889918
my number
(Desperate giving out numbers? LOL!)

11:11pmMe
I don't exchange my number and stuff. so yea. and by making friend doesn't judge by appearance. so doesn't mean im 'beautiful', im your friend
11:12pmJames
of course,most important that we can click and have the same interest
11:12pmMe
what makes you think we have common topic?
11:13pmJames
hmm..i mean probably we like to watch movies and have same interest in certain things
11:13pmMe
hahahas~ that's rather impossible? lols.
11:13pmJames
maybe foods and drinks
or travelling
11:14pmMe
do you think i will meet you when I dont exchange my number? lols
11:15pmJames
i know u wont, but i still will not give up sp easily on u
11:17pmMe
won't give up even when im attached?
11:17pmJames
even u got bf doesn't mean u cant have me also right?is depend on u
11:17pmMe
exactly!
i won't have you when I have my bf(:
glad that you get this.
11:19pmJames
i will wait for u lol,probably u may look for something better or different u bf cant give
11:20pmMe
"HAHAHAS!" Definitely a nono answer.
11:20pmJames
still too early to say..realtionship is hard to define one le
11:22pmMe
is early for you to judge as well. love cannot be force.
11:22pmJames
of course,so i just wait here lol
when u lonely still cant chat with me
11:24pmMe
hahas, its impossible and im telling you right now there's no way.
to be honest all my photos are 20yrs back
im 40yrs now(:
11:25pmJames
i dun mind,love r not base on age
11:29pmMe
Guy's fantasy. If you're lonely, its good to make friends on fb but not looking for a r/s that would never last. And your sweet talk doesn't works on me, BADLY! Great, dream on dude(: I'm deleting you away from fb! Bye and Goodnight!:D:D:D
11:29pmJames
i tot buying u ipad as a gift for friend
(Sorry, it doesn't BUY ME AT ALL(:)

11:31pmJames
never mind then
11:31pmMe
You can try be someone's else sugary boyfriend! yahs, nevermind because I never take a word from yours into my mind. bye!






HAHAHAS! I'm sorry but screw this guy(:
There's really such guys exist in this world and girls, please open wide your eyes and
never be one of their hooks. It is just way too suck up!