"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
I know now its late, 12.32am.
I just got back home and bathe from work.

People, you will never know how much I felt blessed when its time for an off day:)
I've worked for my conning company 6 days per week!
It is suppose to be 5 & 1/2 day as they first mention, but cheater bug change it to 6 for retail!

Am I suppose to be angry or happy to earn extra bucks, sorry for my aching legs?

As days pass by, I began to like my work.
Not exactly love yet because no one loves working:D

Enjoyed the time with Store manager, a very nice lady named Pearlin(:
Had some time laughing off our ass with "nice" customers.
Some are really weird, some are really funny.
Some are like really sweet and nice boyfriend, getting gifts for their girlfriends.
*winks, aww~*

I really enjoyed working on weekend because time over there flies really fast unlike weekday.
Usually would be those usual customer(office people) and we can rarely move but to clean, clean & CLEAN!
Like today, I met some of my friends(:

It is really nice seeing them again.
That moment of joy was really something that cannot be describe.
Trust me! They made your day:D

However, too many things had been happening recently.
I hardly have time for myself or anything else to settle.
Work is making me hardddddddddddd to breatheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Tiring.

After work today, went out for a drink.
Guess I walked too much today, seriously. My legs are aching pain now:(
I need many many "animals walking in the zoo"(massage)

Whenever I'm bored in shop, I started doing exercise. LOL!
Soon later.. I would play with the toys in the shop hoping that time pass faster-.-''

Oh well, but I'm loving it.

Before work this morning, I went to the hospital to visit my poor cousin.
Amber's sick and she really aches my heart the first moment I saw her.
I'm standing strong that I didn't shed a tear, hope that I don't affect her mood(:

She's recovering in process, I think...




Amber in her ward, resting the whole day.



Amber's ward.



Records.



Her BP and everything.



Gifts filled in her room everywhere..



Playmate in hospital.



Amber is doing brave by herself. Knowing that everyone would be upset for her, she still put up a big smile trying not to make us worried. She also mention that she's not in pain when she is obviously. Praying that she could get out of hospital faster now and return back to normal health.