![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
HELLO EVERYBODY!
I know this is late and crazy for me to post at this timing but I just love to do so(: Everybody been asking me to rest well and sleep well but that's never a solution, I believe. When things just come popping in, this is never ending! Hahas! Been in GEN for the fourth day, tomorrow's gotta be the fifth but sadly, I'm unable to join them. I have to go back to clinic for my health report. I really pray that nothing is wrong. Oh well. Like I was mentioning, GEN was really fun and crazy. New people, new faces and most importantly, NEW FRIENDS:) YEAH! HAHAS! Its Tania's used-to-it-yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I meet nice teammates, Tania? She's my favourite(: Love her trucks and lots. She's always so understanding towards me. William? Friendly, gentlemen, always giving out his idea. Riduan, my best partner who brings laughter as well. Kendall, quiet yet spicy. Oh yes, Dusti! She's adorable! You never get to know her true side. hahas! And lastly Jan? oh yea. We knows. Just a couple of hours ago? We met James, Jae, Bright!, Ward. Funny people, trust me. We went out for dinner and took several shots that oh well, I just love them! Ward was asking why did I convinced him to take durians. HAHAS! Hey buddy, its the king of fruits(: Couple of sharing and tearing, bright is always friendly and cheerful. Boy, you rocks yea. And I can't deny that James is calling me a pretty! Hahs, inside joke alright! Anyway, one week is gotta pass soon and I'm gotta miss everyone! Lessons together, lunch together, bathing together, sleeping together. Its basically everything together. However, I won't deny there wasn't any conflict in here but well.. Let's just cast it aside. It can be really frustrating to list them all out. You know? Just some comments and everything that gotta hit onto one another. Am really looking forward to the rest of the coming weeks. There's more to come, there's more to learn! One very special person I would like to mention here, Ivy! She's been really nice and sweet you see. Every night she's so sweet to lend me her lappy for an hour perhaps? She's standing right beside me now trying to open our cambella soup. LOL! Everyday we've been rotting together and yeah, everything together. Enjoyed those moments with her. Bright is on facebook, Ivy is opening the can, guess she needs some help. Got to go people, goodnight! I love everyone, not forgetting Gloria which I left her out. And Happy birthday to Marcie yesterday! Goodnight!
|
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |