"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."


For 6hrs I'm not allow to take any food or drink.
I'm rather thirsty now):

At least I'm on MC today, don't have to get so stress up like everyday for work.
Is really pissing and mad to have a working student like him can?
Because of him, this and that I have to add on and everything-.-'' Angry lehs!

Even cut my hand for nothing-.-'''''''''

HELLO, MIND YOU? IT IS MY HAND, NOT YOURS. DON'T TAKE IT SO LIGHTLY WHEN I EVEN HAVE TO DO YOUR TASKS FOR YOU! Idiot.

As far as I can see, my side is raining and I can't afford to lost any minute from now.
I'm starving and thirsty lahs! GRRRR! >:

Got to bathe and head out for my report now.
Pray that I will be fine and I hope I will):